2. Providing ongoing training and development for Regional Directors and Campus Pastors.
3. Consistently analyzing each location’s successes and failures regarding church partnership and developing an individualized church partnership strategy with each Campus Pastor within the first 12 months.
4. Overseeing and refining the city mapping protocol for any new campus launches.
5. Implementing a consistent mid-block protocol with the Northern Region to assist each campus team with the evaluation of our outreach strategy along with budgeting best practices. This position will provide oversight of this process for the Southern Region as well through the Southern Regional Director.
6. Serving on the Hartford Outreach Team and eventually transitioning to the Hartford Outreach Director role by September of 2021.
7. Work alongside each Campus Outreach Director to develop 20 new community partnerships across all locations and work toward empowering Campus Outreach Directors to add impact groups at applicable locations.
8. Work alongside Regional Outreach Directors and Campus Pastors to grow impact group involvement to include 30% of Vox Church attendees across all locations within 18 months.
7 GOLDEN HABITS
- Daily Time with God – We ask that all of our staff are spending at least 1 hour with God daily, 6 days per week.
- Sharing your Faith – As a staff, we as individuals should regularly going out of our way to intentionally share Christ with non-believers.
- Following the Holy Spirit – As a practice, we believe that God is still doing the miraculous, and will seek Him to that end; believing for supernatural healing and hearing from the Holy Spirit for His leading in our lives.
- Sexual Purity – As a standard, we maintain a lifestyle that is free from sexual sin.
- Financial Stewardship – We are a generous people, and freely give to the local church as a priority. We do so based on a percentage of our income, as God leads us. We look to increase this giving progressively each year.
- Healthy Rhythms – We ask that, in keeping with a healthy lifestyle, all of our staff observe a weekly sabbath.
- Making Disciples – As a practice, we are constantly looking to reproduce ourselves in others.
- WE ARE MARRIED TO THE MESSAGE: we don’t teach things that we don’t embody. This means that leaders serve, that transparency is king, and that our private lives reflect the devotion we proclaim. Success is not size, revenue, or influence. Rather, success is closing the gap between the life I’m living and the unlived life within me.
- WE ARE CONTENDERS: we believe that God made his Church the agents of his grace on the earth. We pray for salvation, healing, and deliverance and expect a big God to respond to big prayers. The secret things belong to God, but the revealed things are for us to pray for His kingdom upon this earth.
- WE ARE PIONEERS: innovation, change and risk are the language of faith. A pioneer takes territory previously considered uninhabitable and realizes its full potential. We are a church that carries a pioneering spirit.
- WE ARE STUDENTS OF CULTURE: the trends of fashion, the movement of art, the innovation around us, and the sounds produced all speak the language of our unique era. It is our passion to leverage everything to glorify God and reach people with the good news of Christ.
- OUR RELATIONSHIPS BUILD MUSCLE: rather than squirming away from confrontation and difficult conversations we humbly embrace the moment, knowing that honesty, relational investment, and process result in deep trust and sustainable health. We deal with conflict quickly and kill gossip before it breeds.
- WE THRIVE IN CULTURAL CENTERS: we go where people gather. We focus on cities because they bring us face to face with more people and more activity. As the world moves into the city, we strategically focus where the impact can be greatest.
- WE ENJOY THE RIDE: we won’t take for granted what God is doing in our church. Our leaders are committed to creating life rhythms that sustain us for a lifetime embracing Sabbath, celebration, and rest. We believe in a God of abundance and we develop life patterns built on grace.
Vox Church is one church in 9 locations across the North East. Planted in 2011, our mission is to see New England go from the least churched region in the United States to the most spiritually vibrant place on earth.
Company Website: www.voxchurch.org
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)