- Direct a highly energetic, highly relational weekly Kids and Family program for over 200 kids and families in Co-Op High School/College Street Music Hall
- Recruit, train, and develop a volunteer Kids team of over 100
- Attract and retain 50 new families to the New Haven campus by providing ongoing family engagement events throughout calendar year.
- Partner with Central Kids Director to pilot ongoing new initiatives in programming, structure, branding, outreach, and team discipleship.
- Equip and mature families spiritually through, family visits, parent and child discipleship resources and training.
- Live and be advancing in the 7 Golden Habits
- A vibrant, growing relationship with Jesus
- Understand & embody the Vox Church Distinctives
- Skilled at recruiting and networking
- Able to lead and manage a team
- Coachable, teachable and flexible spirit
- Strong work-ethic
- 3 years of leadership experience
- 3 years of working/volunteering in Children’s Ministry/Ministry Program
Vox Church is one church in 9 locations across the North East. Planted in 2011, our mission is to see New England go from the least churched region in the United States to the most spiritually vibrant place on earth.
Página Web de la Compañía: www.voxchurch.org
(si ya tienes un currículum en Indeed)